How is everyone doing? I feel like these weeks are going by fast!
A shout out to Beka Leuzinger. Happy Birthday!!! :)
Today was another busy day. I worked out this morning, then came home and had a little bit of down time. I actually laid down for a little bit this afternoon. Then it was time to head to practice. I watched the girls practice and then came back to the apartment. I had some leftovers, and then have just been chilling the rest of the night. It has been awesome to relax :) Oh and also I was able to listen to an awesome message this afternoon. If you have time, check it out. Here is the video message below:
1. Sin is enticing – avoid it!
· Temptation isn’t a sin, but acting on it is.
· If you don’t intend to go into the house, then don’t stay on the porch.
· 1 Thess. 5:22 – Avoid appearance of evil!
· 1 Corinthians 10:13
· We need to high step it away from sin.
· Don’t play games with Satan. Sometimes one of the most courageous things you can do is run.
· 1 Peter 5:8-9
· The success of your rebuilding efforts will depend on the depth of your repentance. There is no rebuilding without brokenness.
2. Sin gets worse, so confess it.
· Sin will start to control you if you let it.
· Satan wants you to enjoy sin and engage in it quickly!
· Your sins will always find you out.
· James 5:16
· Sin will always take you further than you intended to go, it will keep you longer than you intended to stay, and it will cost you more than you are able to pay. It is a mirage – it never delivers on its promise.
3. Christ offers forgiveness, receive it.
· Romans 8:1
· 2 Corinthians 5:17
· When you give Jesus your heart, he gives you his.
"The next time Satan reminds us of our past, may we remind him of his future.”
I really enjoyed listening to the message a lot!!
October 25th- "Jesus Calling"
“I AM GOD WITH YOU, for all time and throughout eternity. Don’t let the familiarity of that concept numb its impact on your consciousness. My perpetual Presence with you can be a continual source of Joy, springing up and flowing out in streams of abundant Life. Let your mind reverberate with meanings of My Names: Jesus—the Lord saves, and Emmanuel—God with us. Strive to remain conscious of My Presence even in your busiest moments. Talk with me about whatever delights you, whatever upsets you, whatever is on your mind. These tiny steps of daily discipline, taken one after the other, will keep you close to me on the path of Life.”
Acts 2:28 – “You have shown me the way of life, and you will fill me with the joy of your presence.”
Tomorrow we have afternoon practice, but I will do lifting and work out in the morning. I hope everyone has a great rest of your day! Tomorrow is Friday :)